Ainsley is a dream champion for the next generation, empowering young adults to adventure with Jesus and embrace a fierce self love. She began speaking the same year she started the 501c3, Unveiled Campaign. With a communications degree in Mass Communications from Belmont University and extensive training with Josh Shipp, SheSpeaks and more, she hopes to reach young adults and their parents to bridge the gap of communication and spur them on to healthy, God-filled relationships. From hopping around the country, living in Louisiana, Tennessee, New York and currently Texas, she and her husband are professional movers who love donuts and catching a flight for their next adventure. She’s currently working on her second book and would love to connect with you! Also she wants you to know she’s an Enneagram 2w3.
Unveiled - Unveiling the lies we believe about ourselves to create self awareness and increase self confidence
God’s Plan - How Drake sent me to the Word and what we can learn from it.
Was Jesus just hangry? - Let’s explore Mark 11:12-25 and what the fig tree shows us about the image we want everyone to see versus what’s really going on inside. This talk focuses more on social media.
For Parents of Teens:
MAP - Media and Parents is a parent’s guide to navigating social media so you know what goes on behind the screens of your teens. In this talk, we will go over what you need to know about social media including acronyms, hashtags and how you can take action without smothering them.
For General Audience:
In constant pursuit of Christ - While we pursuit X, Y, & Z, God is pursuing you and me. When I was 17 I ran away from home and away from God. At 27, I still find myself running towards so many things that are for God’s glory, but I can still miss Him entirely. We’ll dig into the Truth of our pursuit and where we should be running.
Was Jesus just hangry? - Let’s explore Mark 11:12-25 and what the fig tree shows us about the image we want everyone to see versus what’s really going on inside.
Dear church, why didn’t you tell me? - Tackling the hard parts of marriage while keeping Christ as the center. This chat is great for singles and married women alike.
- 1/26/19 - Still I Rise Conference at The Bayou Church
- 5/17-18/19 - Mom to Mom Conference, Asheville, NC
- NEXT at The Bayou Church
Put On Your War Paint at First Baptist Church
- Youth Sunday at The Bayou Church
- Youth Sunday at Ecclesia, Houston
- Youth Wednesday at The Bayou Church
- Guest Blog for Daniel Maddry
- Guest Blog for Abe Haley
- Hearts and Rockets Filming in New York City
- Unveiled at Belmont Univeristy
- Unveiled at Vanderbilt University
- Unveiled for Phi Mu Belmont
- Unveiled at Ensworth High School
- Unveiled for AGD at Belmont
- Unveiled at Model for a Miracle
- Unveiled at Hearts of Hope
- Unveiled at Westminster Christian Academy
- Guest on the Chris Burkmenn Experience
- Unveiled at The Waverly Project
- Unveiled at the Eating Disorder Coalition of Tennessee